Welcome to Community Band of the Palouse! (Also know as CBoP for short.)
- See the calendar page for our Summer 2018 Concerts! fun for the whole family.
- Band Calendar – Check our calendar page for complete listing of events!
- REHEARSALS – Each Tuesday, 7:30 PM downbeat (to 9:00), at Gladish Community Center in Pullman. New members are welcome!
- Support the band through your Amazon purchases! How? Read about the Amazon Smile Program here.
- Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/palouseband
About the Band:
The band draws adult musicians from the Palouse region of Eastern Washington and North Idaho, as well as surrounding communities. We perform regularly throughout the year with venues catering to people of all ages including families and youth. A subset of band members also performs as the German band, Auf Gehts, and has been doing so for nearly 40 years. An additional subset of the band, CBOP, Sr., plays regular concerts at area senior residences and care centers. Follow the link to read more about this program!
We welcome interested musicians to dust off their instruments and join us. See website pages for more information. Contact Us …
Our Mission Statement:
Community Band of the Palouse, a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation, performs live music for the enjoyment and education of local community members while providing opportunities for life long musicians to share and grow their musical talents, as well as helping to preserve the community band tradition.
Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/palouseband