Veteran’s Day Concert, Sunday, November 10, 2019, 2:00 PM in the Domey Auditorium of Gladish Community and Cultural Center, Pullman WA.
The Community Band of the Palouse will honor the 100th anniversary of the American Legion, with recognition of the Maynard-Price Post 52, and WSU student veterans. Reception follows the concert in the Gold Room.
Admission Free with donation of non-perishable food item; Monetary donations accepted.
- Guest conductor Horace Alexander Young, There’s a Service Flag in the Window by Col. Charles A. Young
- The WSU Veterans will be recognized through the performance of Each Time You Tell Their Story by Samuel Hazo, with WSU student and Army veteran Mike Beck narrating.
- Local soprano Nancy Grunewald will add her vocal talents.
- Air Force veteran and virtuoso bassist Dave Snider will perform America the Beautiful.
- All veterans will be recognized in the playing of the Armed Forces Medley of service songs.